- An Irish surname.
- A given name, transferred use of the surname.
Keegan may refer to:
- Bob Keegan (1920–2001), American right-handed pitcher in Major League Baseball for the Chicago White Sox from 1953–1958
- Chad Keegan (born 1979), South African cricketer
- Kevin Keegan (born 1951), former English football coach and player, current manager of Newcastle United F.C.
- Paul Keegan (footballer) (born 1972), the first Irishman to play in Major League Soccer, currently with St Patrick's Athletic
- Rupert Keegan (born 1955), English racing driver
In other fields:
- Dame Elizabeth Keegan, HM Government
- Dame Geraldine Keegan (fl. 1980s–2000s), Northern Ireland educator
- John Keegan (born 1934), English military historian
- John Keegan (judge) (born 1952), Judge, retired military officer, and Arizona politician
- Lisa Graham Keegan (fl. 1990s–2000s), Education reform advocate, Arizona politician, campaign advisor for John McCain
- Morgan Keegan & Company, regional investment banking, securities brokerage, trust and asset management firm
- Victor Keegan (born 1940), British journalist and author focusing on economics and technology issues
- Claire Keegan (born 1968), Irish writer
keegan in German: Keegan
keegan in French: Keegan